Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Courthouse Road, Stafford / 630

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donald.squires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Courthouse Road, Stafford / 630
    Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 1:47pm
This Web site says that "It was reported that this slug line is not operational". If so, what happened to cause this slug line to close? It would be ideal for me. How can it be revived (maybe by posting like this?). I need to return from the Pentagon and don't see a sign (or indication that there ever was one) for this location. Anyone else interested in trying to get this one going again?
Elemental View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elemental Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 2:57pm
I replied to your post in the main forum too. I believe one of the main reasons it didn't take off is that there is no good bus service to that lot to use as a back-up plan. Every once in a while people ask around about getting it going, but I don't see it taking off unless people know they have a reliable Plan B.
donald.squires View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donald.squires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 2:35pm
Thanks for the info...
mpatoka View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpatoka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:47pm
In the 6 years I've been slugging to 610, the 630 lot has just never taken off for sluggers, most likely for the reason posted about no Plan B. There was a very small handful of dedicated people that tried to keep it going.

The 610 Mine Road line is where the 630 line used to be at the Pentagon. The Mine Road lot really took off as the original 610 lot just didn't have the capacity and became a better alternative.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic