Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon Slug Line (PM)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote numom40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon Slug Line (PM)
    Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:07am
Can someone tell me exactly where the pick up line is for Gordon Road in the afternoon at the Pentagon? I know where the slug lines are but not which is for Gordon (right or left).[:I]
3-For-HOV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3-For-HOV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:43am
Do you mean the commuter lot at the corner of Gordon Blvd and Old Bridge in Lake Ridge? The only lines I'm aware of at the Pentagon that are somewhat near Gordon Blvd is Tacketts Mill and Horner Road. The commuter lot at Gordon & Old Bridge mainly serves the folks who work in downtown DC.
numom40 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote numom40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:49am
No, sorry. I'm referring to Gordon Road off Route 3 in Fredericksburg.
VA_Slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:08pm
Numom, the pick-up for Gordon Road is adjacent to the new Police booth that was just put up with the new barriers. You know, where in the A.M. you use to be able to turn left, now you have to go straight to the new drop off point. Sorry for the drift. [:)]
numom40 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote numom40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:56am
Thanks for the information VA_Slugger!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic