Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where can i turn left on 14th St.?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where can i turn left on 14th St.?
    Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:46pm
i am new to driving in DC hoping someone can help me find a good route. which streets allow you to turn left on to 14th street if I am coming from the Capitol? i tried Independance, Constituion & Pennsylvania. i can't turn left during the return rush hour. had to go around the monument and deal with the buses and tourists. thanks.
puglover View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:21am
You can turn left from E Street and I Street. You have to deal with the pedestrians crossing at 14th & I, but it is much better than those darn buses.
Luddite View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luddite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:44pm
Will you need to pick up slugs or will you already have them by the time you get to 14th?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic