Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

L'Efant to Lorton?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
n/a View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n/a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: L'Efant to Lorton?
    Posted: 03 Jun 2008 at 1:49pm
quote:
Originally posted by jemmers

[maroon]

Hi All,

I'm m looking to pick up slugs in the afternoons (around 4pm ish?, flexible) going from L'Efant to Lorton. I'm the mornings I can pick people up, but never the afternoon. Anyway interested? Or if there is a line, where?

[/
maroon]

The line is in front of the GSA building, on D Street, right across from the HUD building, between the L'Enfant Metro and the corner of 7th. Driving East from 7th Street, it's the first line you'll see on the right, before the 395 turn. Springfield destinations are Rolling Valley and Bob's/Spngfld Plaza (which will get you 90% of the way to Lorton. Drive by at 4 - 4:30 pm and toot your horn three times and I'll wave and hop in!
jemmers View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jemmers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 1:48pm
[maroon]

Hi All,

I'm m looking to pick up slugs in the afternoons (around 4pm ish?, flexible) going from L'Efant to Lorton. I'm the mornings I can pick people up, but never the afternoon. Anyway interested? Or if there is a line, where?

[/
maroon]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic