Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

19 & I

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcarter22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 19 & I
    Posted: 23 Jun 2008 at 11:24am
Does this line still exists? The last posting was in March of 07.
MikeM24 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeM24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2008 at 3:24pm
The line still exists, but it is very sporadic. I leave work about 4 pm and most of the time, the folks in line are Potomac Mills. It is rare that I find anyone going to Horner.

On most occasions I simply head to the Pentagon to pick up.

If there are folks still using this line in the afternoon, please place a post, I am willing to start going by the line again, but not if there are no slugs to be picked up.[B)]
sLugLiFe View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLugLiFe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2008 at 2:29pm
What are you talking about? everyday this line pretty much touches SOHO and then starts to snake towards the side. This line is very much alive and could use more drivers. PLEASE< DO NOT GO TO PENTAGON TO PICK UP!!!
jcarter22 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcarter22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2008 at 3:52pm
Thanks for the info, I'll try it on Wed.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic