Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Carpool

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scraper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carpool
    Posted: 26 Jun 2008 at 12:38pm
Anyone going from Springfield to Crystal City m-f? Want to carpool?
dfesta View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dfesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2008 at 2:33pm
Hope you find some people. I drive from Fredericksburg to the Pentagon...Good Luck.
Scraper View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scraper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2008 at 3:25pm
Thanks. I would think you could get a lot of people that would rather have a guarenteed ride home willing to pay for a carpool, especially that far out. I know for sure a regular slug would never open their wallet and give you a couple of bucks. They would rather wait in line for hours. Makes no sense to me, I just give up.
dfesta View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dfesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2008 at 3:26pm
They have a carpool board at the Pentagon if you need me to post something for you, I will.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic