Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pot Mills Rent A Cops

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugger757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2008 at 2:28pm
To be so smart you sure are dumb.

quote:
Originally posted by koakui

I work for attorneys, try me. I gave them a business card and they backed up. We'll see if my car is there tonight.

quote:
Originally posted by koakui

Oh they aren't going to go thru all that and it would be hard to find out where I work but yes we do what it takes to get our employees here and on time.

So they would never find your place of work? You gave them a business card supposedly. Either you are really dumb or like to live in a make believe world.
ceejay2 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceejay2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2008 at 8:04pm
quote:
Originally posted by slugger757

So they would never find your place of work? You gave them a business card supposedly. Either you are really dumb or like to live in a make believe world.

don't ya just love it, slugger757? first this idiot states that he/she/it presented the security guards with a business card, then they state that the security guards wouldn't be able to find them? gotta just love the absence of commen sense, let alone critical thinking skills here. they HANDED the security guard a card with their name, company, and telephone number, and then maintains that it would be too hard for them to be found. what an idiot. could be a problem solved though. most law firms expect their employees to have a working brain.....[:D]
Mike2854 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike2854 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2008 at 12:26pm
Have you noticed the original poster has yet to return to this thread?
mpatoka View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpatoka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2008 at 1:31pm
She probably tried macing the guards and is now trying to get her law-firm to post bail and develop their "poor innocent victim vs. Big Bad PM" court case.
3-For-HOV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3-For-HOV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2008 at 2:10pm
ROFLMAO!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!
Wayne View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2008 at 3:28pm
I think shes lying about giving one of the guards a business card. I mean, She does sound pretty dumb but I mean, come on, she cant be a complete idiot. And no I am not bad mouthing nor insulting her, Im saying she cant be, not that she is. Got to make sure to clarify that or ill be called a mean guy picking on some defenseless woman. LOL.
toomuchcoffeelady View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toomuchcoffeelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2008 at 9:24am
Better dumb than illiterate.

ain't free speech a wonderful thing, until you don't like the views being stated? - Ceejay2
sLugLiFe View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLugLiFe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2008 at 12:53pm
Wayne how dare you.. just kidding. you are right though. But thats when all the fun starts.
Wayne View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2008 at 2:01pm
well too much coffee, if you have any issues with me, we can sit down and talk about them. I have not bad mouthed or insulted you. I have no problems sittign down with someone and listening to their views and expressing mine. I take a more non confrontational approach, which you seem to lack. But to each their own. Come on into the mall sometime (as opposed to just taking up a parking spot and "slugging"/commuting from here. I'll even provide the coffee for a sit down to hear your grievances against us evil, mean, greedy (Sarcasm, in the event you cant read between the lines)retailers who actually run businesses at PM and depend on having available parking spots some what close to the mall for our customers at the time they wish to come shopping. I understand that you and many others do come to PM to shop, but not daily and not for 10 to 12 hrs a day and thats the point. I am all for PM giving an entire parking lot for Slugs provided that it be somewhat self contained and away form where our customers want to park. Whats wrong with that? I think that would be a fair compromise, wouldnt you agree? (Probably not). Im sure if it were up to you, we'd have valet service as well as provide refreshments as you wait in line for slugs. well? Or would you prefer we empty a section of the mall, build a drive thru so you can wait in a quite, clean and a/c controlled space until you find a ride? I've heard that from a few who actually want that, where do you stand on that?
So Toomuch coffee, if you ever want to sit down and discuss this like a rational, adult, let me know. As for insults, I can sling them out with the best of them. I prefer the rational, adult conversation though it is totally up to you.
toomuchcoffeelady View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toomuchcoffeelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2008 at 2:45pm
Wayne, that would be such an awesome post... were it not for the fact that I slug/drive from Route 3, and have made many posts saying that I disagree with the PM boycott.

You also have insulted me personally - something about living alone with 30 cats? As mentioned before, my beef with you is that you're a troll, a PM shill/plant.

ain't free speech a wonderful thing, until you don't like the views being stated? - Ceejay2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic