Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for passenger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jen-jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for passenger
    Posted: 20 Aug 2008 at 10:16am
I am looking for a passenger from the Centreville, Va (Stone Road and Lee hwy (route 29)slug line. Going into the city. I am open to suggestions as to where to drop off the passenger. I need to be at my office no later than 8:30 at 25th and M streets. I am looking to take route 66 and can drop off at Rosslyn Metro Station or anywhere close to there. Is the anyone out there that needs a ride in with similiar circumstances? Please help.

J.Giannini
extexmay96 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote extexmay96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2008 at 4:39pm
Get a passenger, yet? I'm out in Gainesville but would be glad to venture into a slug or carpool deal out of Centreville. More interested in the ride out during PM rush but will take anything to avoid this madness, lol.

Craig
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic