Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

19th and I Afternoon Ride

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Springfield slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 19th and I Afternoon Ride
    Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 11:31am
I am looking for an afternoon slug line near 19th and I that goes to Sydenstricker.
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 11:15am
[:)] According to info in the Morning and Afternoon Slug Line tabs on this site's Home Page, afternoon slug lines to Sydenstricker are located at the Pentagon and Rosslyn - and maybe at 14th & Constitution, and L’Enfant Plaza. Does anyone know for sure? [?]

The slugs in line at 19th & F catch rides to Springfield locations along Old Keene Mill Road, but Sydenstricker is not a destination listed for that line. [:(]
mdog View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 12:23pm
I've picked up two slugs yesterday from Pentagon to Sydenstricker.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic