Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Appeal for change...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluglord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009 at 2:54pm
One time I was sitting in the car with the driver awaiting fellow sluggers and the ran out of gas, he said well i gues your walking.
I ran out of the car and jumped on the hood causing the car to start back up.
he later tried to charge me 100 dollars for the damaged hood.
just kidding i did get out and help him push the car away from the line and he DID try to charge me for waisting his gas.

I agree with Pele, even if I did give him money, whose to say that he wouldn't have immediatly gone to the liquor store before driving us slugs to our deaths.
Jerry Senfield View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry Senfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009 at 2:56pm
Nice fabrication.
I certainlly hope no drivers are drinking before taking us home.
sluglord View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluglord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009 at 3:23pm
I told the woman about it and that I could no longer give her a ride. I never accused her of breaking the axal, and could have taken her to court to pay for the damages, but I didn't. It upset me that I was libel for the damages and she got to ride in my car for free for 2 months.

WOW! was she the reason the axle broke? What did she do, tie a chain to a tree before you drove off, that's a good one!
A driver once tried to get me to pay for the coffee he spilled. He had it balancing on his knee while driving and since I was the last slug he dropped off, i guess i was to blame.
sluglord View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluglord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009 at 3:25pm
Hey Jlynn that's pretty funny. Remember the driver that slammed the slugs fingers in the door and then called the police accusing her of battery on his vehicle?
BabblinB View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabblinB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009 at 3:35pm
Thats crazy I've never had a driver run out of gas on me. But I had a guy that constantly ran red lights. One time he even said "That one was pink!" I think he could read the terror in my eyes.
BabblinB View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabblinB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009 at 3:51pm
I've definitely had some wild rides but it means so much to not have to drive in myself. These drivers are helping me so I keep my trap shut usually.
sluglord View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluglord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009 at 3:53pm
Yeah, hybrids suck you can only fit two -three and it's cramped my GOD the heat! Turn down the damn heat in those things!
it's too hot it's too cold, you are sitting on my hat...why'd you take it off?....you're stepping on my new shoes...well why did you wear your new shoes to work?
theres a noise in the trunk....your face is a trunk.
stop squishing my leg...
can i please get out now? you should have went at work...you spilled my drink!
Driver: Slugs aren't allowed drinks in my car damn it!

Yeah hybrids suck.
BabblinB View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabblinB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009 at 4:04pm
ok...you sure you haven't been drinkin' today?
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry Senfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009 at 4:11pm
Is anyone else scared besides me?

Babblin B I think I know of the traffic violator you speek of, is he kind of danty with white hair and glasses? Talks very particular?
If so, He turned right on a red light once and didn't even glance to his left to see if it was clear. Thank god there was no lady pushing a buggy that day.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry Senfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009 at 4:14pm
sluglord-Who the heck are you talking to?
I think you are in the wrong posting. Try pscytsophrenic .com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic