Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Great first experience!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newbie22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great first experience!
    Posted: 03 Nov 2008 at 7:44am
Today I unknowingly fell into the slug line and then realized when the line was getting shorter and shorter but no bus was arriving (I thought I was in line for the 310 bus)that I was in the wrong line. So, I turn to the gentleman behind me to ask if this was the line to take the bus to Franconia/Springfield, he informed me that it was the 'slug line'. Being from Centreville, and now a new Manassas Park resident, I didn't realize that Fairfax City started slugging. The gentleman was very kind and helpful and I was surprised to find people so cordial in the morning. Needless to say from my subject line, that it was a great first experience. The ride was smooth and best of all it was FREE! My oommute normally takes me about an hour and a half, having to drive on 66W to the Vienna Metro station and then I have to take the line all the way up to Farragut West and then I have to walk a couple of blocks to get to work. Slugging costs me nothing and got me to work 15 minutes early. I DEFINITELY recommend slugging and hope that a line forms close to Manassas Park/Centreville (Rte. 28) very soon!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic