Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Coordinated Rides Home
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - rider to stafford/fredericksburg on Wed afternoons
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedrider to stafford/fredericksburg on Wed afternoons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rip1cal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rider to stafford/fredericksburg on Wed afternoons
    Posted: 22 Jan 2003 at 11:09am
I drive to the fredericksburg area on Wednesday afternoons...I work near 19th and pennsylvania....and would be leaving around 4:45-5pm...would anyone like a ride?

alewis@columbiaptrs.com

Allison[8D]

Allison Lewis
rip1cal View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rip1cal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2003 at 11:10am
first time I'm looking for a rider or two this afternoon....

Allison Lewis
tondalea View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tondalea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2003 at 3:16pm
If you havent already, you should sign up for the slug groups and send messages that way. This way others who are signed up and are really interested in getting rides will get the e-mails and respond quicker.Also, there is a line starting on February 3rd from 14th and G if you would be interested in that. Hope this helps.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic