Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

need advice on commuting from Stafford to DC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyc1013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need advice on commuting from Stafford to DC
    Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 11:10am
I live in Stafford and I need to get to Union Station to catch the red line. I actually work in Rockville, MD, so that's why I need to catch the red line. How far of a walk is it from the 14th street lines to Union Station? Is there a slug line that could connect me to the red line? Any help with suggestions will be appreciated kindly. I am new to the whole commuter/slug line process.

Thanks,
andyc1013

Andrew Cheak
SlugsB1tch2Much View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugsB1tch2Much Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 3:19pm
repeat post FTL [|)]
SuTaRiCh View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuTaRiCh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 1:43pm
14th street is a long haul across town to get to Union Station, but you don't need to go to Union Station to get the Red Line to Rockville. So look for a slug to 14th way uptown and walk up to, um Farragut North? Metro Center also close. Or, slug to L'Enfant and take yellow or green up to Gallery Place and transfer to Redline. Or slug to Rosalyn and take orange or blue to a transfer station to red. Or slug to Crystal City and metro on yellow or blue to transfer station to red.

Or log on to http://www.mwcog.org/commuter2/ (Commuter connections) and see if they can't find you a car or van pool going to Rockville. I know people do that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic