Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

L'Enfant Plaza

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N0616 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: L'Enfant Plaza
    Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 8:06pm
I went to the D St location because the web site indicated it had a line from L'Enfant to Route 17. When I got to the location there wasn't anyone familiar with the line to Route 17. How reliable is this line for rides on a daily basis?
kristals40 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristals40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 3:07pm
I had this same experience yesterday. I went to the end of the street where the 610 route was, but according to this site, it's on the other end near the Springfield site. I will try again this afternoon. From what I hear, it's a new pick up location.
srichards9111 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srichards9111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 4:23pm
quote:
Originally posted by N0616

I went to the D St location because the web site indicated it had a line from L'Enfant to Route 17. When I got to the location there wasn't anyone familiar with the line to Route 17. How reliable is this line for rides on a daily basis?

I think we need to get more people here used to it cause I too was in the same spot and luckily got a ride but no one seemed to know where it was. RIDERS UNITE WE need Rte 17 at L'Enfant
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic