Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Afternoon line (19th&F) to Springfield/Burke

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Afternoon line (19th&F) to Springfield/Burke
    Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 3:11pm
This thread is regarding the afternoon line to Springfield and Burke at 19&F.

I've noticed a significant drop in cars going to Rolling Valley. It weird because there are lines of cars waiting in the morning at Rolling Valley parking lot. Anyways, I am almost to the point of just getting into a car going to Bob's and taking 18P to Rolling Valley parking lot. What do you (others going to Rolling Valley) think about all this?

I guess my other alternative is to go to Pentagon but I have no idea if it's even better over there. If someone could let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Rickie~
Jody View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 2:12pm
I think drivers have errands to run and just find Bob's a more convenient location to drop off riders in the evening. I've heard people say the Fairfax Connector buses aren't reliable to get to RV, but catching the metro bus should work.

Good luck.
DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2009 at 12:57pm
If you do take the bus, I suggest riding the 18P as opposed to the 18G. The latter adds an additional 20-30 minutes to the ride to RV.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic