Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crystal City?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KaTaNa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crystal City?
    Posted: 04 Mar 2003 at 2:38pm
Hi all,
I'm starting a new job in Crystal City soon (Crystal Sq 5). What is the best line to take to Potomac Mills in the evening? Or should I just hoof it over to the Pentagon? Thanks in advance!!
Cecil View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cecil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2003 at 3:45pm
There is a slug line at the end of Crystal Drive
n/a View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n/a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2003 at 2:24pm
There is also supposed to be a PM line at the Crystal Park 2 bldg., but I have not had much luck there. I keep trying... Pentagon is a sure thing for riders but it's a pain in the neck for drivers.
mirangus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirangus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2003 at 2:40pm
The line at the end of Crystal Drive is your best bet in the afternoons. There are always a ton of people going to Potomic Mills at that location.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic