Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Afternoon Slug Line to Stafford 610

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aesthetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Afternoon Slug Line to Stafford 610
    Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 10:54am
In the evening, where do I go to pick up slugs going to 610 in Stafford? I usually go to Potomac Mills, so I am completely unfamiliar w/ the Stafford lines. I am closest to the 19th St. & I St. line.
LindaS View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LindaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 11:50am
14th & G Streets is the pickup line that I am aware of.
aesthetic View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aesthetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 12:05pm
Thanks! If anyone knows of one closer to 19th & I, please let me know!
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 1:20pm
Hi there, you can p/u slugs on 14 & G, as well as the Pentagon. Make sure you check with your slug which lot they are going to- there are two. :)

This is a shared system folks. Most of us were raised with manners, it's time to start using them.

XOXO- sluggin' girl
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 1:47pm
According to this site's info about the 610 morning slug line, the afternoon slug lines to return there are at the Pentagon, 14th & NY, Rosslyn, L'Enfant Plaza, Crystal Gateway, & 14th and G Street.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic