Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TAMSTOY IS CRAZY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logrolls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TAMSTOY IS CRAZY
    Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 1:52pm
Some crazy lady driving in "Tams Toy" this morning decided that out of the 500 empty parking spots at 0615 in the back of the 610 Old lot, she wanted the very one my friend was parked in, so much so that she flashed her high beams, cursed her out, flicked her off, etc. Apparently, with the 500 empty spots, you aren't allowed to wait while blocking the very spot she wanted to park in. REALLY, there were a million open spots everywhere, WHY OH WHY DO WE NEED TO ACT LIKE CHILDREN? The commuter lot is used for carpoolers, too, who are often in the back lot waiting on their fellow carpoolers. Get over yourself Tam, and maybe by yourself a "toy," too. It could do wonders.
logrolls View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logrolls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 2:00pm
make that *buy* a toy - it really does wonders for being anal retentive
jadams08 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadams08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 9:19am
LOL.[B)] Now thats funny! I love it!
logrolls View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logrolls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 8:46am
IT'S TAMS TOY THURSDAY AGAIN

and today it continued....only this time she literally got out of her car and wanted to fight....lmao! but that was only after she greeted me with "cu*&, bit*C, who$e" really? really? you're like 55, not 5! the video should be on youtube anytime now - I'll post the link soon .... thanks for entertaining my morning commute, tam. this is becoming rather pathetic. the parking lot is empty at 6:15!
she_slug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote she_slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 8:54am
I absolutely can't wait for that youtube link!
hudunit View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hudunit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 1:24pm
same lady i saw road ragin' on 95!!! she's crazy!
Slugger2002 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slugger2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 1:25pm
Whoa... this b* is CRAZY!! I carpool with logrolls and was an unfortunate victim of her bi-polar, schitzophrinic, OCD episode. Today it wasn't so much about the parking spot (she got her beloved spot) as it was about her car. She for some reason "thought" logrolls touched her car. Never seen anything like this before. Riders, drivers, and commuter lot parkers BEWARE! She will get out of the car and try to fight you--business dress and all. Reeeediculous! On the plus side, after our TAMS-TOY encounters we are all wide awake. Who needs coffee anyway [:D]
hudunit View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hudunit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 1:30pm
maybe you guys should paint tam's toy on "her" spot...
logrolls View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logrolls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 6:49pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HITEWScpxI

DARN DARN DARN....we didn't get the first 10 minutes (which were by far the best part)...

so prior to this rather uneventful ending where we confront her road rage...Tam had gotten out of her car and wanted me to get out and fight her

darn I wish I had that part of on video, too....stupid cell phone cameras
hudunit View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hudunit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 6:51pm
HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA

She was probably just taken back by the fact you guys stood up to her - I'm sure being a bully she's used to people just driving off and ignoring her
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic