Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Afternoon return to Old Hechinger's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vaslug1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Afternoon return to Old Hechinger's
    Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 10:05am
Is there a slug line on 18th or 19th for Old Hechinger's?
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 12:48pm
Returning afternoon slug lines for Old Hechinger's are at the Pentagon, 14th & NY, and 14th & Constitution. These three locations are the ones listed at
http://www.slug-lines.com/AM_Lines/Old_Hechingers.asp

vaslug1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vaslug1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 4:33pm
Is anyone interested in starting a new line for 18th or 19th street for Old Hechingers? Cars would not have to go down 14th Street and would have the option to take Henry Bacon to HOV.
skrapco View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skrapco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2009 at 1:24pm
I would be interested in that as well as a passenger...I walked down from 18th & F to 14th and NY (kind of a haul)and it was hard to determine what the deal was there.
skrapco View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skrapco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2009 at 8:59am
Another thing...I showed up at the Pentagon trying to get back to Hechinger's, and was told that I'd have a "hard time" getting back there because 99% of the drivers are only going to Tackett's. Apparently they want to avoid Old Bridge as much as possible. I ended up taking the bus. This should probably be clarified somewhere, unless there's another line there that I'm not aware of...

Brian Parks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic