Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Navy Yard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Navy Yard
    Posted: 13 Mar 2003 at 12:26pm
I will be commuting from Horner Rd to the Navy Yard shortly. What is the time to get a ride there in the mornigs? Where is the afternoon slug line from the Navy Yard to Horner Rd? [:)]

SDE
Tonia Evans View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonia Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2003 at 1:28pm
Well I slug from Horner Rd in the morning and usually a car or two are looking for riders to the Lenfant/Navy Yard as late as 8:15am - since I do not go that destination I would be unaware of the afternoon information.
SDE View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2003 at 4:39pm
Thanks![:)]

SDE
mirangus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirangus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2003 at 2:23pm
When you get to the Navy Yard, ask around. I think they may have some kind of computer intranet kind of slug line where people leave messages and hook up that way.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic