Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rosslyn Slug Line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tangelo53 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tangelo53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rosslyn Slug Line
    Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 9:12am
quote:
Originally posted by Stafford_Driver

Does 610 road still accommodate slugs to Rosslyn. Have new job in that area and not sure what the best hours are. Also, @ how long does it take to get there in the morning?

Yes, the lot behind McDonalds picks up for Rosslyn. I have found that it is pretty busy all morning (5:30-8)....no real bad time in my opinion. I normally pick up slugs around 6am and I am at work by 6:45-7am. If you drive, just make sure you enter the correct way which is taking a right when you enter the lot and going around. Don't be a cutter and take a left to line up.
Stafford_Driver View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stafford_Driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 1:52pm
Does 610 road still accommodate slugs to Rosslyn. Have new job in that area and not sure what the best hours are. Also, @ how long does it take to get there in the morning?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic