Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Google Map of Slug Lines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 12:54pm
Jerry - take a look now and let me know if I got it right this time.

Jody - so does this look correct now?
jerryclapham View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerryclapham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 8:01am
Almost. Move the Pentagon line six lanes to the right.

This project is looking really good and will be a big help to people new to slugging. great Job.

Jerry
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 4:30pm
Jerry, thanks. I think I got it this time.
GreenSlug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenSlug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 6:42pm
Great job - thanks Admin.

For Mine Road (Stafford) - the blue pin on the right: remove Rosslyn, add 18th St

For Route 610 Lot (Stafford) - remove Navy Yard; also, move blue pin slightly down and to the left (southwest), putting the pin on the west side of the bus shelter

For L'Enfant Plaza - move the pins from SW corner of 9th and D to the NE corner of that intersection; I'm not sure of the order or if there are 4 lines, but the pins should be moved
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 1:57pm
GreenSlug, thank for the input! All changes made. I will try to get more information on the L'Enfant lines to make sure I got that right.
Elemental View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elemental Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:07pm
Wow, this is very cool, thanks for putting this together!

Two notes:
1. For the 19th & I marker, please remove "610 - Stafford, Mine Road - Stafford" from the description.
2. Please move the 14th & G marker to the south side of the intersection - same side of 14th St, just to the other side of G.

Thanks!
GreenSlug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenSlug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 9:28am
L'Enfant pins need to be moved to the north side of D St, between 9th and 7th, in front of GSA building - it has a Google marker "US National Capital Region" on it.
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 1:07pm
Elemental,
Thanks for the input. Changes made!
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 1:09pm
GreenSlug - how about now? Did I get it right?
smithma View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 5:21pm
Admin;

The Springfield line at the Pentagon in the evening is primarily to Rolling Valley or Sydenstricker.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic