Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Google Map of Slug Lines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 4:39pm
Thanks Cliff! Corrections made!
nadine48 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadine48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 12:24pm
Hi,

First off, thanks for doing this. I find it very useful.
Second, the blue point for the 19th and F Sts. should be on the other side of the road . It's on the same side of the street that the 7-Eleven is and closer to F St.

Thanks!
Bill905 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill905 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 11:27am
The line in Rosslyn going to Springfield/Burke is currently placed on North Lynn Street. It should be moved one block to the East on North Kent Street. Place it at the Northwest corner of the building marked Rosetta Stone.

Thanks for putting this together!
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 9:59am
Nadine and Bill,
19th & F - did I get this right? I could not see the 7-11

Rossyln - again, did I get this right?
Bill905 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill905 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 12:29pm
Rosslyn needs to move a little further up Kent Street. You have the marker at the southwest corner of the building, the line forms at the northwest corner. There's a light pole that you can see in the photo, the head of the line begins at that pole and extends to the south along Kent Street.
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:15am
Bill905,
Thanks. I moved the marker to the light pole. Is this correct?
Bill905 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill905 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:44am
you got it. thanks!
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 2:31pm
Thanks for taking the time to send me the correction. It's the only way to keep the website up-to-date!
RockysMom View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RockysMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 12:12pm
This is awesome!
One small tweak to Horner Road - can you swap the pin labels for L'Enfant and New York with the label for 14th Street and 18th Street? Locations are right.

RockysMom
sluger2010 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluger2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 8:45pm
Hello

One thing I noticed.

Could you Add route 234 (Dumfries) to the Roslyn stop. Route 234 drops off to Roslyn and there should be a pickup line as well.

Thanks

You've done a great job with this. =)

SLUGer2010
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic