Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Woodbridge / 234 PM line from 19th

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
mroyal View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mroyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woodbridge / 234 PM line from 19th
    Posted: 28 May 2003 at 1:33pm
quote:
Originally posted by mbuchko
[br]Is there an interest by both drivers and passengers to begin a PM line on 19th street to 234 or Horner Rd.?

Mark B.

I think you would find the interest. When I (rarely) drive, working over to the 14th street line is extremely painful.
As I mentioned in another thread, it would take a campaign to accomplish this, not just a "meet you at 4:50 tomorrow."

Kindest Regards,

mroyal
mbuchko View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbuchko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2003 at 12:34pm
[:)] If you can meet me today at the notrth side of 18th and F I will be glad to give you a ride after I drop off a slug a Horner. Please e-mail me to confirm at mj_buchko@hotmail.com.

quote:
Originally posted by toni
[br]I am interested! Has anyone else responded? 19th & what?
I go to the 234 lot.
Thanks!

quote:
[br]Is there an interest by both drivers and passengers to begin a PM line on 19th street to 234 or Horner Rd.?

Mark B.

Mark B.
mbuchko View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbuchko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2003 at 12:22pm
[8D] Between 19th and G or F. We are looking for a 3rd today at 4:45. I'm driving. Please respond to mj_buchko@hotmail.com.

quote:
Originally posted by toni
[br]I am interested! Has anyone else responded? 19th & what?
I go to the 234 lot.
Thanks!

quote:

Mark B.

Mark B.
mbuchko View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbuchko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2003 at 12:20pm
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Chun
[br]I am interested in riding from 19th St and F to the Horner Rd lot in Woodbridge. I generally leave work at 5:00 PM. I know of a couple others that would be interested in riding to the Woodbridge location. [:)]

[8D] How about today at 4:45pm on the North side of F Street. Please confirm by sending me an e-mail at mj_buchko@hotmail.com. We will also need one other. I drove today and would be glad to give you a ride home.

Mark B.
Ken Chun View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Chun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2003 at 8:23am
I am interested in riding from 19th St and F to the Horner Rd lot in Woodbridge. I generally leave work at 5:00 PM. I know of a couple others that would be interested in riding to the Woodbridge location. [:)]
mbuchko View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbuchko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2003 at 9:24am
Between "G" & "H". Are you a driver or a rider?

Mark B.
toni View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2003 at 2:13pm
I am interested! Has anyone else responded? 19th & what?
I go to the 234 lot.
Thanks!

quote:

Mark B.

mbuchko View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbuchko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2003 at 3:39pm
Is there an interest by both drivers and passengers to begin a PM line on 19th street to 234 or Horner Rd.?

Mark B.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic