Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commuting to L'Enfant Plaza?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoitsamber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Commuting to L'Enfant Plaza?
    Posted: 06 May 2010 at 1:53pm
I am trying to find a slug ride/car pool from Fredericksburg/Route 17 to L'Enfant Plaza.. Is there anyone else here who already does this who could help me figure this out? I need to start commuting next week.
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 2:50pm
Info about the Rt 17 slug line at http://www.slug-lines.com/AM_Lines/Route%2017.asp lists L'Enfant Plaza as a morning destination.

Check with someone who uses that slug line to verify the info is correct and current.
SuTaRiCh View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuTaRiCh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:01am
I can confirm that there are rides going from Rte 17 to L'Enfant Plaza in the morning. When I slug, I am there at about 7:15 - don't know about earlier or later. People also pick up for 14th Street - which, if you get out at Treasury, just across the river, is not a long walk - and Pentagon/Crystal City - both short Metro rides to L'Enfant. So lots of choices actually.

To go home though you do need to Metro to the Pentagon.
mycroftt View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycroftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:05pm
quote:
Originally posted by xoitsamber

I am trying to find a slug ride/car pool from Fredericksburg/Route 17 to L'Enfant Plaza.. Is there anyone else here who already does this who could help me figure this out? I need to start commuting next week.

It might be helpful to list your work hours and the days of the week you go to the office, e.g. 5 days, 4 days w/telecommute Friday, etc.

Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic