Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slug line from DC to Rt 234 Dumfries

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayrt234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slug line from DC to Rt 234 Dumfries
    Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 7:27am
I am looking for a slug line near the 14th and Penn Ave area that runs to the Rt. 234 Dumfries parking lot at around 3:15pmn - 3:45pm time frame.
Seems that no drivers stop by the (14th and F Street) along with the (14th at Commerce Dept. (National Aquarium)) slug lines.
Can anyone provide info.

Thanks
ssk1974 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssk1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 3:41pm
No there are no drivers who come and pick up at these locations. I am in teh same boat. Tried it. Now I go to Pentagon and take a ride.
Old Man View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 1:57pm
Is there a DC location where drivers do come by that would be closer than the Pentagon from 14th and Constitution/F St (e.g. LeEnfant Plaza)?
louise725 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louise725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2010 at 3:13pm
I posted this in another forum but I work at Columbia Plaza (Foggy Bottom metro) and would like to slug to 234..I work until 5pm..I would love to have a slug line to 234 from the district...sure would beat going to the Pentagon..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic