Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Coordinated Rides Home
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFoggy Bottom to Route 17??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Foggy Bottom to Route 17??
    Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 3:54pm
I need to get to Route 17 from the Foggy Bottom GWU area. I am close to 18th & F but it doesn't appear that people go any farther South than Stafford from there. Any suggestions? First time slugging home.

Thanks!
Paula View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 10:34am
Best bet is to hop the Metro over to Rosslyn, and catch a ride from there. I don't think any of the western DC routes go that far south.

Good luck and hope you make it home easily!
KPete View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 2:10pm
Thanks. It was tough. I figured I'd wait by the Fredericksburg/Route 3 sign and perhaps the driver would drop me off at Route 17 lot. I was the only person standing there in the heat for about 15 minutes...so I finally grabbed a ride to Stafford 610 and had to get picked up from there. I'll try Pentagon today.

quote:
Originally posted by Paula

Best bet is to hop the Metro over to Rosslyn, and catch a ride from there. I don't think any of the western DC routes go that far south.

Good luck and hope you make it home easily!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic