FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSlugging to/from Fair Lakes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
jennyloves View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennyloves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slugging to/from Fair Lakes
    Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 10:32pm
hi, thanks for your posting, i am looking for there too, i have search many imformation about this,but still find anything.

------------

www.tiffany-mine.com
allivant View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allivant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 2:35pm
quote:
Originally posted by eoldaker

I am looking for the same. If you find anything, please let me know! The closet I know of is the Springfield commuter lot. I know there is the Centreville commuter lot, but it's pretty new. You know of the Fairlakes shuttle to the metro, right?

If you are willing to drive, I can contribute $100/month. My hours are 8-4:45 or around bout that.

Elsie

i'm looking for a rider around federal triangle. i live near fair lakes. prefer ride home but can do mornings too.
eoldaker View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eoldaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2010 at 6:54pm
I am looking for the same. If you find anything, please let me know! The closet I know of is the Springfield commuter lot. I know there is the Centreville commuter lot, but it's pretty new. You know of the Fairlakes shuttle to the metro, right?

If you are willing to drive, I can contribute $100/month. My hours are 8-4:45 or around bout that.

Elsie
aburda View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aburda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 10:56pm
Hi, we are new to the area and wanted to find out if there are any slugging lines to/from Fair Lakes to NW DC.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic