Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

19th & I to Stafford???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baquaviva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 19th & I to Stafford???
    Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 2:12pm
Website says the 19th & I Streets, NW slug line goes to Woodbridge and Stafford lots, but I went there yesterday (first time) and was told by riders waiting on line that only Woodbridge was serviced from that spot. Can anyone else confirm this, or tell me where in DC I can find a slug line to Rt. 610 or 630? Thanks!
Connelly30 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connelly30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 8:01am
I know 14th and G goes to Mine Road - they may also cross the street to the 610 lot as well. And you can always metro to the Pentagon, where every lot is a destination.
mhuppert27 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhuppert27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2010 at 9:32am
I am new to Slugging as well, my wife and I are driving to NC today and are leaving at 5:00 from Connecticut and M Street. We are looking for a third passenger so that we can avoid the traffic on 95. If you are interested in riding with us we could pick you up at I and 19th if that works for you.
enburns1018 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enburns1018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 1:25pm
I work at GWU in Foggy Bottom an generally leave between 3:30-4 p.m. Shoot me an email at enburns1018@gmail.com if you care to commute to/from this area together regularly.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic