Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst Experience on August 02, 2010.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deepali_anuje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst Experience on August 02, 2010.
    Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 10:19am
Hello All,

I just wanted to inform you all that I had a nightmare of an experience this morning slugging from potomac mills to DC. I got in a BMW (I dont have the licence plate right now but I am preety sure to see her next time in the slug line, and I will make sure to note it down), with 2 African American ladies sitting in the car. Car was a BMW. Car was quite clean from inside. The driver looked like she was in her late 30's and the person sitting in the passenger seat was around late 40's. The person in the passenger seat, usually is a slugger to DC and I have seen her many times in the line. However, she was not standing in the slug line today and had already been sitting in the car when they drove to the slug line.

The car pulled to the slug line and I was second in the line going towards 14th street. I am about 24 weeks pregnant woman and the man standing before me was generous and he told me to go and take the ride. He had asked her initially, if she was ready to take two and she said no she had something there. Apparantly, she just had a small bag in the back seat, a size of a bean bag. Well, she didnt want to take the 4th rider. So he let me go.

As she started she had the sun roof open which was letting the air in the car. As soon as she entered the HOV lanes, she pulled it down. She didnot turn the AC. It was still okay. Then she pulled her radio on to a considerably high volume. It was so high that it started pulling my heart beat up. We reached a little further up springfield when she increased her volume even more. At this point it was just getting extremely unbearable for me to hear the loud music sitting on the back seat. Thank-God it was not a 2 seater car.

We reached around Shirlington when I just couldnt keep my mouth shut and I asked her if she could reduce the volume, at which she just looked at me and ignored. I said her "Mam, I am 6 months pregnant, my baby is moving a lot,and my heartbeat is beating too fast." She laughs at me and says me in a sly tone - baby is moving huh? I said it is not a joke mam and it is definately not funny. After a little more argument, I asked her to pull off the road and she said she wouldnt pull off either and she kept laughing. She said she will pull it when it is safe. I told her again, "I am just requesting you, can you please reduce the volume,I am just not able to bear it". Now she increased it more louder. I was almost shivering at this point, I asked her if she could open the window. She said no.. I asked her where is the safe point in her definition that she cant drop me at and she mentioned after the 14th street bridge. I said her I will note down her number and call the police. She was laughed and told me "Do whatever you want to do, the volume is not loud, it is in your head". I said "Did you just call me insane? I know what is happening to me, okay?" We had a bunch of arguments which followed and she was just making fun of me all the road. I said her i would call 911, and she was about to pull over. Unfortunately, my cell phone battery had died (i had forgotten to charge it previous night), and i couldnt use the phone. She saw this and before she opened the door she changed her mind and she started driving again. I asked the other lady if I could borrow her phone and the other lady would not help either. She said she is not going to pull over and she will drive me across the whole town. At this point, I was like okay thats fine and I started cursing her. I told her I am sitting in your car and cursing you. I am preety sure she had no kids because any sane woman would never do that. I told her that this is a harassment. She kept making fun of me all the time. I really felt that she was some kind of an immature woman who couldnt understand another woman.

After a long heated argument ,She finally dropped me at 14th and D. At this point, I was shivering and just so scared that something was terribly wrong with my body. I knocked on a window of the car and told the person if he could drop me to 14th and K. The man was kind enough to take me to K but I couldnt help crying in his car. I really apologize for this. Whoever that good samaritan was, I cant thankyou enough for that ride. I told him what happened. I think he understood.

I dont have the license number of the car those two two african american ladies drove in but they are definately are imprinted in my mind. I will take a picture next time I see them and post it on-line, I am so upset. Ofcourse, I will also put the BMW number plate next time as well..

Thanks,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic