Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon Slug Line Pick-Up Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remmie2k3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon Slug Line Pick-Up Question
    Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 12:09pm
Does anyone know what the proper procedure is for picking up slugs for the Montclair/234 line at the pentagon? Here is the situation, some drivers seem to wait in the Horner Rd/Potomac Mills line to pick up from the Montclair/234 line and seem to think that when drivers are waiting in the middle lane to pick up from Montclair/234 line they are being cut off. Seems to me that there is no reason to wait in the first line to pick up from the second line. I have had two instances where other drivers have gotten out of their car to confront me about "cutting" them off. Anyone have a take on this?
Bodybykids View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bodybykids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 10:15am
When I drive, I generally DO NOT get in line where the Horner Road cars are lined up. I go past them to the 234/Montclair sign and pull in.

The only reason I would see for anyone headed to 234/Montclair to get in the Horner Road lane is if they would be blocking the middle and left lanes while waiting to pick up slugs. However those of us driving up would not know that and would proceed as usual.

If this happened to me, I would probably tell them to get in the right line.

This is my take only...........
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic