Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Coordinated Rides Home
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMontclair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Montclair
    Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 3:49pm
I drive and need passengers. I can come in 14th or 18th, I leave around 7 am and work in Chinatown. I leave work at 5 pm. any interest?

Nic
keelhauld View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelhauld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 12:04pm
quote:
Originally posted by NO44

I drive and need passengers. I can come in 14th or 18th, I leave around 7 am and work in Chinatown. I leave work at 5 pm. any interest?

Nic

I replied via email but just realized you may have your account set not to receive emails from message board members. I work in the Chinatown area as well and though 7 is a bit late for me it is doable and I would be willing to give it a try. You can reply via email if you want to set something up.
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 12:44pm
I emailed you back, that would be great if we can find one more person. There is a lady I slug with that comes in from Montclair as well, when I see her next time I will ask her. Where do you typically catch a ride? And what end of Montcliar are you and lastly where in Chinatown are you?[:)]

Nic
keelhauld View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelhauld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 12:44pm
quote:

I emailed you back, that would be great if we can find one more person. There is a lady I slug with that comes in from Montclair as well, when I see her next time I will ask her. Where do you typically catch a ride? And what end of Montcliar are you and lastly where in Chinatown are you?[:)]

Nic

NO44,
I did not get your email but sent you one as you appear to be getting mine. Let me know here on the message board if you don't receive the email I just sent. Thank you.
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 1:49pm
Where do I check for mail? I have not seen any notifications for mail, unless I am completely missing it.

quote:
Originally posted by keelhauld

quote:

Nic

NO44,
I did not get your email but sent you one as you appear to be getting mine. Let me know here on the message board if you don't receive the email I just sent. Thank you.

Nic
keelhauld View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelhauld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 5:09pm
quote:

Where do I check for mail? I have not seen any notifications for mail, unless I am completely missing it.

quote:
Originally posted by keelhauld

quote:

Nic

NO44,

Nic

NO44,

Here is what I sent minus the contact info:

Sorry I didn’t get back to you yesterday. Unfortunately I did not receive an email from you. I checked the junk email folder and double checked that I had the right email address listed in my Slug-Lines Message Board profile. All was normal so I don’t know why I didn’t get it. If you “replied” to my first email, I may not have gotten it because it was delivered through the message board and thus you really replied to the message board and not me. My personal email is XXXXXXXX@xx.com and my phone is XXX.XXX.XXXX.

Apparently you are getting my emails so I am sending this that way again. In answer to your questions, I usually catch a slug ride in the morning from the 234 Commuter Lot and I work at 9th and H Streets N.W. I use to park at the Bloom but moved to the 234 lot when they booted the commuters out of the Bloom lot last winter. If 234 does not work for you I’m willing to give the fire station at the other side of Montclair a shot if there is legal parking available. In the District I currently walk anywhere from 3 to 5 blocks to and from drop off/pick up for the bus or slug ride so I would be willing to do the same radius from 9th and H. Call or email and let me know how you want to proceed. Thank you.

I thought I read that you had received the email I sent through the message board but I guess I misunderstood. At the top of each post you will see 3 icons (more if the post is yours). If you hover your mouse cursor over the icons they tell you what they do and one should say “email poster”. When you registered with Slug-Line’s message board you should have been required to provide an email address and the “email poster” icon is supposed to allow you to send an email to a poster through the message board.

You would have received the email I sent at the email address you registered with. If you are not sure what address you put down you can click “Profile” on the top right side of the message board page. All that said, it looks as if the “email poster” function is not working because I just tried to send myself an email via the message board and it did not work. I will email the webmaster and see if I can figure out the problem. Sorry for the hassle I’m just not big on putting personal contact info on a public board.
denden891 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denden891 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 9:21pm
Montclair resident looking for a ride M-F to 12th and Penn area. Have to be there by 800am ish and leave 5pm. Let me know if you still need a passenger!
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 8:52am
Do you go to the 234 lot?

quote:
Originally posted by denden891

Montclair resident looking for a ride M-F to 12th and Penn area. Have to be there by 800am ish and leave 5pm. Let me know if you still need a passenger!

Nic
denden891 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denden891 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 10:53am
My wife would be the actual passenger and would be willing to meet you wherever is most convenient for you. I sent you an email, hit me back and I will send you her email address!
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 12:49pm
I never get my emails on here.. you can email me at nicci4444@gamail.com... does she have the same hours?

quote:
Originally posted by denden891

My wife would be the actual passenger and would be willing to meet you wherever is most convenient for you. I sent you an email, hit me back and I will send you her email address!

Nic
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic