Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

slugging from DC to 234

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gracie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: slugging from DC to 234
    Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 11:17am
Can someone tell me where the line forms to slug from DC to 234 in afternoon? [?]
keelhauld View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelhauld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 9:35pm
quote:
Originally posted by gracie23

Can someone tell me where the line forms to slug from DC to 234 in afternoon? [?]

I've been looking for that for two years now with no luck. I'm not really sure why. When I've asked morning drivers where they pick up, they usually tell me they just go to the Pentagon. I've also asked slugs and they tell me the same thing, they usually Metro to the Pentagon to pick up a ride. I usually just pick up the bus (Monclair, or S.Rt1). Going to the Pentagon is too much trouble for me. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
gracie23 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gracie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 7:44am
Thank you. I sincerely thought there would be a pickup location somewhere in DC.[:(]
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 9:25am
Gracie what tome do leave? and from where?

quote:

Thank you. I sincerely thought there would be a pickup location somewhere in DC.[:(]

Nic
jfjbristow View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfjbristow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 11:29am
I'm with gracie23 - need a ride from DC to 234 lot but don't know where to get a ride. I work of 14th & I and leave around 4pm. I know the old 14th & NY line has been moved to 15th, but I don't think there is a line to 234 there.

JJ
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 11:58am
I picked up a gentleman yesterday from 14th and F, I already had someone else in my car. The bus picks up there so hopefully I will continue to get slugs to 234 from there. I pick up at 5 though.

quote:
Originally posted by jfjbristow

I'm with gracie23 - need a ride from DC to 234 lot but don't know where to get a ride. I work of 14th & I and leave around 4pm. I know the old 14th & NY line has been moved to 15th, but I don't think there is a line to 234 there.

JJ

Nic
jfjbristow View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfjbristow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 11:37am
Thanks, NO44. Which bus would I take to get to the 234 lot?

JJ
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 12:56pm
If I am not mistaken it is the Montclair bus, but i would double check, you can always ask the bus driver if it stops at the 234 lot

quote:
Originally posted by jfjbristow

Thanks, NO44. Which bus would I take to get to the 234 lot?

JJ

Nic
gracie23 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gracie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 3:12pm
Thanks NO44- Is the 234 pickup on 14th or 15th
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 2:53pm
It seems to be all over! One day I can find it the next I cannot, there is suppose to be a re-org now since yesterday's meeting with DDTOT and Slugs, so stay tuned. Meanwhile, what I found helpful is coordinating rides, which I was able to do via this site.

quote:

Thanks NO44- Is the 234 pickup on 14th or 15th

Nic
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic