Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

From Herndon to Crystal City

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reena789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: From Herndon to Crystal City
    Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 5:32pm
Email me if you are interested in riding on HOV from Herndon to Crystal City / Arlington in the mornings.

Reena Singh
cphug184 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphug184 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 8:43am
quote:
Originally posted by Reena789

Email me if you are interested in riding on HOV from Herndon to Crystal City / Arlington in the mornings.

Reena Singh

Hello Reena- I could be interested but I work long hours. At least going in in the mornings would be helpful. Timing?

I hear people form up at Herndon/Monroe. Any confirmation?
hrphillips View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hrphillips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 10:58am
Yes, at the Herndon-Monroe Park and Ride you can usually find one or more, sometimes 8 or 10 people lined up waiting for rides in the morning - right on the other side of where the buses stop.

Lots of drivers going to various downtown locations, some to Rosslyn or other orange line stops and some to Pentagon/Crystal City.

Harry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic