Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rte. 234 / Route 1 commuter lot in Dumfries

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzAnne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 3:34pm
quote:
Originally posted by Bodybykids

Schools back in. Once school started.....the lot filled up quickly. I think there are people driving up from Stafford also. I get a lot of rides from the Pentagon from people who live further south,

People from STAFFORD? Give me a break and quit parrotting Caddigan's lament -- it's people from Stafford. If they are, they are a minority.

The lot fills up because the PWBOCS approved the construction of 25,000 homes and only 500 new commuter parking spaces. We have those at 234 thanks ONLY to the initiative of Jeff Frederick and not MC who ranted against his initiative.

Now, PLEASE, go bug Corey Stewart about the stalled expansion of Honer Road onto the old bus terminal. (703) 792-4640.

Bodybykids View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bodybykids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2010 at 12:13pm
Before you go off on a tangent - read the post. I have spoken with riders and drivers who do come to the 234 lot and ride or drive that live past Dumfries/Quantico. I am glad you have the time to interview everyone who parks at 234 and know that they live in the Dumfries/Montclair area. It seems you know more about Caddigan than I do. I don't use the Horner Road lot - but you are welcome to contact Corey Stewart about it all you want. Good luck with that!
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 10:32am
LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Bodybykids

Before you go off on a tangent - read the post. I have spoken with riders and drivers who do come to the 234 lot and ride or drive that live past Dumfries/Quantico. I am glad you have the time to interview everyone who parks at 234 and know that they live in the Dumfries/Montclair area. It seems you know more about Caddigan than I do. I don't use the Horner Road lot - but you are welcome to contact Corey Stewart about it all you want. Good luck with that!

Nic
grucker View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 3:13pm
Someone please explain the new layout of slug-lines. With them all split, I'm not sure which is where...
Bodybykids View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bodybykids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2010 at 11:07am
1st Line - Pentagon (Bus Staging Area)
2nd Line - 14th / L'Enfant
3rd Line - Crystal City
4th Line - Rosslyn
bnvus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnvus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 3:21pm
It very well maybe people from Stafford. Our lots fill up by 0700 and Lowes has started towing people. I've road with several people who are fed up with the 100 dollar towing
grucker View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 12:05pm
Are there any drivers going to 18th & K street in the morning? Conversely, are there drivers picking up in the 19th & K street area heading to 234, in the afternoon?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic