Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst slug story in history

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmcc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 11:33am
Here's a news link:

http://www.arlnow.com/2010/11/01/man-arrested-in-arlington-was-former-top-army-soldier/
tmcc View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmcc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 1:11pm
WTOP is reporting...

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=2101220
SAKinser View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAKinser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 1:13pm
I had a driver that accelerated to over 100 mph on 95 while conversing with his wife who was applying her makeup. I tightened my seat belt and prepared for impact while wishing the law would pull the guy over. I was a new slug and not sure what to do. We made it to the Pentagon without incident. I did kiss the ground when I stepped out of the car.

I heard from other slugs that the person was notorius for fast driving and crashed his car several weeks later and no longer picked up slugs.

SA Kinser
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 3:16pm
I drive fast, but I don't ever go over 80 out of respect for my passengers.

Does anyone know whatever became of the guy who was injured?

quote:
Originally posted by SAKinser

I had a driver that accelerated to over 100 mph on 95 while conversing with his wife who was applying her makeup. I tightened my seat belt and prepared for impact while wishing the law would pull the guy over. I was a new slug and not sure what to do. We made it to the Pentagon without incident. I did kiss the ground when I stepped out of the car.

I heard from other slugs that the person was notorius for fast driving and crashed his car several weeks later and no longer picked up slugs.

SA Kinser

Nic
kkenney View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkenney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 5:41pm
TMCC

I'm an assignment editor with WUSA TV We'd like to talk to you about this incident in Crystal City Drop me an email at klkenney1@yahoo.com with a contact number and we'll get in touch

kevin kenney
Redtopper2 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redtopper2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 7:43pm
From what you stated it doesn't sound like attempted malicious wounding. How about attempted murder?? Crazy world. Amazing he got off in 1998 on the sexual harassemnet charges, six different women alleged on 18 counts of harassment. And he gets convicted of the one charge of obstruction of justice. Agree.. you got money and influence you can get off most charges.
leasetwo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leasetwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 8:25pm
TMCC

How was his driving on your first ride with this guy? Did he say anything then?
Jim Hall View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Hall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 8:47pm
TMCC - where did you serve?
bmobile2 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmobile2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 10:25am
The shocker of who the driver was can be found @ http://www.arlnow.com/2010/11/01/man-arrested-in-arlington-was-former-top-army-soldier
shorty5646 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty5646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 10:46am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic