Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PERFUMES and COLOGNES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatertot351 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PERFUMES and COLOGNES
    Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 8:54am
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REFRAIN from dousing yourselves in your favorite cologne or perfume if you are slugging either in the morning or afternoon. I get headaches from these smells. Please be considerate and bring your favorite smells to the office and splash it on there - and please don't leave it in our vehicles.

There are several at the Gordon Road lot that overdo it. Please, this is just common courtesy.

Thank you.

vamtblues View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vamtblues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 9:44am
I would like to request that ladies refrain from wearing perfumes and colognes when they are slugging. Be considerate of those who have allergies when wearing heavy amounts of perfumes and colognes. This morning at the Gordon Road lot I picked up a lady who had a large amount of perfume or cologne on. By the time we arrived at our work location my eyes were swollen and red.

Think of others before you spray yourself in the mornings with your favorite perfume or cologne.

Thank you.
AngloAustrian View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngloAustrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 11:25am
It's a niggly point, but I wish smokers would have a sticker or something on THEIR cars to warn sluggers that their cars stink of stale cigarette smoke (even if they are not smoking while you're in the car). I would love to know BEFORE I get in the car and close the door - would be easier to see the sticker, and pass the ride. However, having said that, I am always grateful for a ride, and once in the car will just deal with it. However, it's akin to the perfume problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic