Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beware of Small Chevy Green SUV

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beware of Small Chevy Green SUV
    Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 4:12pm
So this Morning, my coordinated rider and I were leaving Montclair on the way to pick up a 3rd rider when we were cut of by this light Green smaller SUV liscence plate JA something. We stopped at the light, I didn't say or do anything about it, just let it go. Once we turned to head down to the lot he started honking and flashing his lights at us. My rider thought mayber her scarf or coat was stuck in the door. Well no... we got to the lot and he cut us off in the lot from the opposite direction!! He picked up 2 riders and then we got ours. We were off... Once on HOV, we saw the guy again who was tailgaiting heavily another car. When we were beside him he started with his rage of waving his hands (mind you with strangers in the car) He then got behind us, doing the light bit again. I swear he was certifiable. My third rider was so scared that we called the cops on him. NEVER in my years of slugging and just driving have I experienced anything so crazy. So if you are a rider at 234 or even a driver out there. PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

Nic
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic