Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why a New Message Board?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why a New Message Board?
    Posted: 04 Dec 2001 at 6:23am
For those of you who accessed the old Slug-Lines.com message board system in the past, you may remember many of the problems...duplicate entries, error messages, inability to view comments after posting, etc. From a webmaster standpoint, deleting entries was very difficult and sometimes resulted in lost messages.

The new message board system is software dedicated specifically for messaging. Unfortunately, I was unable to pre-register the 1000+ slugs who completed the old email registration form. With the new system there will be only one registration page and that email address will be used to send newsletters.

Hopefully this will resolve all the message board problems and provide greater capabilities to the users.

KCWolfPck View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KCWolfPck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2005 at 3:16pm
New message board?? Look....Admin does exist. :)
mroyal View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mroyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2005 at 4:10pm
Interesting.
The admin message is dated 04 Dec 2001 and I don't know what brought it to the top, but I'm glad it did.

Thank you admin, for the work you do.
mroyal View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mroyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2005 at 4:32pm
btw folks, if you get bored, look around at the link on the top-right of this screen and click on members.

Kindest Regards,

mroyal
PanaRican View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanaRican Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2005 at 4:37pm
Wow, you gotta be REAL bored to just look up members....unless i'm missing something? I'm bored, just not THAT bored. What do i do?!
mroyal View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mroyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2005 at 2:54am
quote:
Originally posted by PanaRican
[br]Wow, you gotta be REAL bored to just look up members....unless i'm missing something? I'm bored, just not THAT bored. What do i do?!

Leave a useless message. Usually works for me.

Kindest Regards,

mroyal
MDC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2005 at 2:14pm
You have a history to live up to! [8D]
PanaRican View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanaRican Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2005 at 3:03pm
quote:
Originally posted by mroyal
[br]
quote:
Originally posted by PanaRican
[br]Wow, you gotta be REAL bored to just look up members....unless i'm missing something? I'm bored, just not THAT bored. What do i do?!

Leave a useless message. Usually works for me.

Kindest Regards,

mroyal

GOTCHA! [:X]
AveMaria View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AveMaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2005 at 4:30pm
Prolly Uhura up to her no good tricks again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic