Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ride form woodbridge to D.C

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa reidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ride form woodbridge to D.C
    Posted: 10 Jun 2003 at 1:31pm
Hi, I am new to this slugging and over here from scotland doing a work placment at the coronors office d.c. I was wondering does anyone go past smoketown road into D.C or the Pentagon each day? Sorry not sure how this works[:I] Anybody got any advice?[:D]
Tankds very much

lisa
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2003 at 9:31am
Lisa,
Depending on where you are on Smoketown Road, you might try the Tackett's Mill line (which on Old Bridge Road and isn't too far from Smoketown). Or, you might try Potomac Mills which is at the far end of Smoketown.

Both of these locations have lines to downtown DC or the Pentagon. Since I don't know the location of the Coronors office, I'm not exactly sure of you final destination.
lisa reidy View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa reidy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2003 at 12:51pm
The coronors office is actually in the NE massacheuttes avenue but have not seen anylines that go that way so thought I would have to get into the D.C area and then get a metro. thanks for you reply[;)] If anyone is going near there from woodbridge[:D] and are needing a slug please drop me a line

lisa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic