Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A.M. rider from Horner to Ballston

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeanbutterbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A.M. rider from Horner to Ballston
    Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 7:19pm
Really wish Horner had a slug line for rides to Ballston!

Looking to slug into Ballson every a.m. from Horner Road lot to Ballston-MU metro station (or corner of Fairfax and Glebe, if more convenient). Need to arrive no later than 6:55 a.m.

Email me through my profile if you need an a.m. rider into Ballston.

Jean
djh301 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djh301 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 9:50am
I live in Dale City and I am thinking of taking a job in Ballston. Were you thinking of driving or riding? I would prefer to ride so I don't have to worry about parking while I'm up there. Did you every find another rider up there? If so that would be great. Let me know.
dmm123 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmm123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2011 at 8:01am
I'm interested in the same area. Have either of you worked something out?
jlawson01 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jlawson01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2011 at 9:36pm
This is in regards to pm rides Ballston to Horner. There is a large group of riders/drivers that have set up a e-mailing list to communicate for pm rides home. please contact me, Jeff Lawson, at jlawson@nsf.gov for joining the group or questions regarding Ballston commuters group.

Yahoo group - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ballstoncommuters/

Jeff Lawson
ballstoncommuters yahoo group
jenmancia View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenmancia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 7:24pm
I live in Springfield and I work in Ballston. Does anyone know of a slugline to Ballston both am and pm?
quote:
Originally posted by jeanbutterbean

Really wish Horner had a slug line for rides to Ballston!

Looking to slug into Ballson every a.m. from Horner Road lot to Ballston-MU metro station (or corner of Fairfax and Glebe, if more convenient). Need to arrive no later than 6:55 a.m.

Email me through my profile if you need an a.m. rider into Ballston.

Jean

Jennifer Mancia
TiffanyT View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiffanyT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2023 at 1:51pm
Hi Jeff,

I was wonderingly if you can add me to the group for rider from Horner to Ballston-N. Fairfax and Glebe rd. I only need one day per week for am and pm rides.

Thanks,
Tiffany
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic