Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

14th & H St Active?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woowade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 14th & H St Active?
    Posted: 08 Feb 2011 at 3:40pm
I would like to know whether the 14th and H St slug line is active or not.
S_Tucker View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Tucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 4:11pm
I would say yes, that's were I headed at 4:30, I slugged from 234, I'm going to see if I can start a line there since Potomac Mills has limited parking now.
woowade View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woowade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2011 at 4:00pm
14th & H St is supposed to be for Bob's and Rolling Valley not 234. I believe 234 is on 14th and F St according to http://www.slug-lines.com/PM_lines/14th_and_F_St.asp
Beth Pagni View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beth Pagni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 3:33pm
I've tried to slug from 14th and F and there is not an active line
Where do people line up in DC to the 234 LOT? Is everyone going to the Pentagon? I have no problem ever slugging in, but have never
been successful in getting home and end up hopping a bus each time.
Old Man View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 8:42am
I've never been able to catch a ride back to 234 from the 14th street area, so i just Metro over to the Pentagon everyday and slug from there.
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 2:19pm
Where do you work?

quote:
Originally posted by Old Man

I've never been able to catch a ride back to 234 from the 14th street area, so i just Metro over to the Pentagon everyday and slug from there.

Nic
Beth Pagni View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beth Pagni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 3:44pm
has anyone had any luck for 234 at the 14th/commerce building
location? I am going to try that this afternoon and see what
happens.
keelhauld View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelhauld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 9:28pm
Stop the Pentagon shuffle, you are adding decades to your commute time! 14th and F is as good a place as any to bring together the 234 crowd in the afternoon. As Pagni pointed out in a different thread now that the Dale City and Lake Ridge buses have been pushed to 15th Street it should be easy to establish a 234 line at 14th and F. 234 Slugs, tell your morning drivers that more and more slugs are looking for rides to the 234 lot from 14th and F in front of the old Borders bookstore. The bus line tends to form against the building and the slugs usually line up at the curb. Signs help! Maybe we can finally get a regular line going to 234 from downtown.

quote:
Originally posted by Old Man

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic