Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Let's start a new slug line from Dale City lot !!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Let's start a new slug line from Dale City lot !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose14507 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Let's start a new slug line from Dale City lot !!!
    Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 9:10am
I suggest we start new slug lines immediately from the Dale City lot, going to 14th, 18th, l'Enfant etc.. PLEASE respond with your suggestions.
shorty5646 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty5646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 10:07am
I would be interested in using the Dale City lot (the one behind Giant, right??) to go to L'Enfant as a rider.
ktzmom13 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktzmom13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 10:34am
I would be happy to pick up and slug from the Dale City lot - going to 18th & I.
Brenfromva View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenfromva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 12:08pm
I would be happy to pick up for 18th Street from any of the Dale Boulevard lots.
Rose14507 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose14507 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 2:03pm
I usually leave Dale city at 6:30 AM. Could I get a ride then to 18th & I ? or 18th & K ? from the Dale City Lot?
Thanks!!
Brenfromva View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenfromva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 2:28pm
I don't leave Dale City until about 7:15 a.m. I'd love to start a carpool from anywhere in DC, but I can't find anyone who works around 18th and K from 8:30 to 4:30, and I am unable to change my hours.
ktzmom13 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktzmom13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 5:09pm
I would prefer using the Dale City lot. I work 9:30 - 6 at 18th & I - I usually don't go in until 8:20/8:30 a.m. My daughter used to drop me off at Pot. Mills - could always get a ride at 8:30 a.m. Have been driving every day for the past 2 months; will start slugging again w/ occasional driving although I may wait to see how late rides and riders are available next week.

Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 8:21am
Rose14507,
Thanks for taking the initiative! This is what has made slugging a sucess - slugs taking care of slugs and solving our commuting problems.

What I proposed to the community was leaving 14th, 18th and L'Enfant at Potomac Mills and moving everything else to Dale City. This is what I will propose to everyone today on the website and via a newsletter.

However, if the 14th Streets slugs get together and want to use Dale City, that's fine with me too. I normally do not take such an active role in selecting/directing slugging locations, but this Potomac Mills issue is an exception.

If I had a request, I would ask that you give Option #1 a try (leaving the 14th/18th/L'Enfant at Potomac Mills) for the next week or so, just to help minimize the confusion. Monday, is going to be crazy as people try to figure out where to go.
bacano View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bacano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 8:33am
quote:
Originally posted by Rose14507

I suggest we start new slug lines immediately from the Dale City lot, going to 14th, 18th, l'Enfant etc.. PLEASE respond with your suggestions.

Robert Willis
bacano View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bacano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 8:34am
quote:
Originally posted by Rose14507

I would be interested in going to 14th and Penn or NY from there, and coming back in teh afternoon.. if we can get enough people

Robert Willis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic