Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need a ride from 15th street to 234

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Tucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a ride from 15th street to 234
    Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 8:46am
Good morning, would like to get back to 234 in the evenings. Since there is no parking(little parking) at Potomac Mill, wondering if I stand near were I stood for Potomac Mill on 15th street I can get back to 234? (Walking from L street)[:(]
NO44 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NO44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 2:20pm
what time do you get off?

quote:
Originally posted by S_Tucker

Good morning, would like to get back to 234 in the evenings. Since there is no parking(little parking) at Potomac Mill, wondering if I stand near were I stood for Potomac Mill on 15th street I can get back to 234? (Walking from L street)[:(]

Nic
keelhauld View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelhauld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 9:01pm
14th and F is as good a place as any to bring together the 234 crowd in the afternoon. As Pagni pointed out in a different thread now that the Dale City and Lake Ridge buses have been pushed to 15th Street it should be easy to establish a 234 line at 14th and F. 234 Slugs, tell your morning drivers that more and more slugs are looking for rides to the 234 lot from 14th and F in front of the old Borders bookstore. The bus line tends to form against the building and the slugs usually line up at the curb. Signs help! Maybe we can finally get a regular line going to 234 from downtown.

quote:
Originally posted by S_Tucker

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic