Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What time does Horner get moving

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siggy14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What time does Horner get moving
    Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 8:06am
OK so I have been going to horner the last few mornings around 6:00AM, and there is always a long line of slugs waiting for cars. My question, is there a certain time when cars really start pooring in to pick up people?

I do not have to be to work till 7:30AM, so I am wondering if I get to the lot by 6:30AM will the cars be flowing more?
Monkey View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 9:50am
My experience is that it gets going between 6:15 and 6:45. These days, the lot becomes completely full around 6:45 and subsequently the riders tend to stop showing up after that.

Tackett's Mill, about 5 min from Horner, was 65% full with 12 riders in line when I got there this AM.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic