Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mine Rd One-Way Lanes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycroftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mine Rd One-Way Lanes
    Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 8:39am
Now that VDOT has assigned the central lanes as one-way, how is that going to affect the slug lines? Already this morning I saw confusion with some cars approaching the lines the way they always used to, and which is now a violation of the one-way, and some cars approaching by using the next lane which is behind the lines. Are the lines going to turn around to face the "legal" lane? Two approaches to the lines is unworkable - just look at the problems in the old lot with obnoxious drivers trying to beat the line of cars by turning left upon entering the lot. These same odious clowns will surely choose the shorter of the two lines in order to get ahead of others who were there first.
swannaws View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swannaws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 9:37am
It doesn't look like anyone is following the new arrows and signs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic