Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Damage to Cars at 610 Mine Road Lot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 20YearSlug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Damage to Cars at 610 Mine Road Lot
    Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 7:13am
Yesterday while riding into work...the driver and person in front seat said that at least six cars at the Mine Road Commuter lot were broken into sometime on Wednesday...someone used bricks or rocks to smash windows and then grab anything they could in the cars...luckily for me, they targeted new expensive looking cars...my 10 year old truck was untouched [:)]
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 1:31pm

So, when it is exactly, that VDOT and the VA State police will find the time to patrol and ticket the idiots who are parking very much illegally, and in the interim spotting these break in thief's?

This really aggravates me. I've called before- they "don't have enough patrol cars" to go through the lots. Really? Yeahhh....please pardon me if I shake my head and laugh.
avparr View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avparr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 4:12pm
Last week a driver and I were hunting for a 3rd (it was 8:50) and we saw a cop "patrolling" the 610 lot. Granted, I think the cop was more interested in the homeless man standing there. But he was driving around (if it counts :)
Pele View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 6:53am
quote:
Originally posted by getmehome pweeze

So, when it is exactly, that VDOT and the VA State police will find the time to patrol and ticket the idiots who are parking very much illegally, and in the interim spotting these break in thief's?

This really aggravates me. I've called before- they "don't have enough patrol cars" to go through the lots. Really? Yeahhh....please pardon me if I shake my head and laugh.

Do you really think the police are there to protect you?
They generate revenue for the state.

-------------------------
Times to beat:
Horner Rd to/from Pentagon: 12 mins Without Slugs - 17 mins With slugs
Dale City exit to/from 3rd St Tunnel, D.C. 18 mins (No slugs - Holiday)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic