Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Getting to 610 early today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngloAustrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting to 610 early today
    Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:32am
I would like to be back at Stafford 610 lot earlier than my usual time today, to arrive at the lot at approx 4:00 p.m.

I usually go from Crystal City - does anyone know if it is better for me to just go to the Pentagon - or do people go home that early from either location (CC or Pentagon) before the HOV lanes open and pick up sluggers.

Basically, where are my best chances of getting a ride at approx 3:00 p.m.?

Thanks for any help!
mpatoka View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpatoka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:53am
I don't know about CC but you shouldn't have too much of a wait at the Pentagon. I've seen slugs waiting at 3pm, sometimes earlier. If I could get out early today, I'd be one of them [:D]
AngloAustrian View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngloAustrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:09pm
I'll head straight to the Pentagon then!
Thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic