Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bob's Line South of 14th and Constitution

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popsx2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bob's Line South of 14th and Constitution
    Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:49am
It is now dangereous to walk to the slug line. What is that fence that has gone up that closes the sidewalk on 14th Street and makes it difficult to walk to the slug line? Is there any way to suggest that DDOT to make a pedestrian walkway in the curb lane south of Constitution where the sidewalk is closed? There are usually cars parked (illegally?) in that lane anyway, so it isn't used as a traffic lane.
ropoll View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:11pm
I checked the DC website and it's a new museum being built at that site so the fence will be there for the foreseeable future. Why they fenced in the sidewalk makes no sense to me. I've been walking down 15th and crossing at Madison (or Jefferson, whichever). Not happy about having to overshoot my destination only to double back.[:(]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic