Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Few Issues as of Late

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty5646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 2:11pm
quote:
Originally posted by mdog

quote:
Originally posted by shorty5646

quote:
Originally posted by mdog
I didn't know Rosslyn was in DC...

Not all of us slug to and from Rosslyn...

this is just my own little PSA for today.

Not to mention the fact that there have been quite a few deaths in Prince William County in the past weeks/months with passengers not buckling up. Seatbelts save lives!

Oh, I'm a big advocate for wearing seatbelts all the time (and using blinkers, not hogging left lane, etc etc.); but again, my initial comment was about OP's incorrect assumption about VA law.

Appreciate it, but my comment was not directed towards you - notice I didn't quote you originally! Also just wanted to point out that many of us start or end our commute in DC... so if a passenger fails to buckle up during the entire ride, then they are probably breaking the law at some point...

just sayin!
avparr View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avparr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 4:34pm
OMG yesterday the driver (gold van, picked up at PNT drop-off in Stafford) not only has a nasty dirty van, she didn't wear her seatbeltm and talked on her cell phone the whole time. A couple of times she would talk with her hand. WTF??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic